Let's help Tinkerbell find the lost treasure.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Tomorrow is the start of the Summer review

April 25, 2010 - Sunday

Hello, Tinkie!

Good morning. :)

Tomorrow, I'll be waking up early. It's going to feel like "back-to-school", but I'm not going to wake up that early. I'll be waking up at 6:30 am. Probably. Hopefully. Heehee. I'll sleep early tonight then. :3

Okay. I'm so not excited about what's going to happen tomorrow. But still, here's another thing that differs it from the real "school feeling": It's not a whole day class. It's probably going to take only 4 or 5 hours. It starts at 8 and ends in 12, so 4 hours? They probably will extend a bit if they're still explaining and stuffs. You know. Teachers. Sometimes, some of them extend. I'm not against that, though. Just stating a fact about them. Hee.

I'm also thinking if they will let us have even just a 30-minute or even 15-minute break. Grab a drink or snack. We'll probably skip lunch time 'cause it ends at 12. We somehow need something to eat to carry on the hunger and the pain. Ha! Just kidding. Hmmm. There's so many thoughts in my mind right now about what's going to happen tomorrow. About what's going to happen on the first day.

Oh! I just remembered. We don't know who's going to be our classmates tomorrow since we've come from different schools. I hope everyone's hospitable and friendly. I hope we feel welcome right away and everyone will be friends already on the first day of class. Oh, and if ever you're wondering why we, it's because one of my best friends (and my so-called big sister) and I are attending that Summer review together. We're suppose to be more than 2, you know. Hee. Peace, friends! How it ended up as just the two of us? I don't feel like narrating that one. Peace to you. :3

I've been wondering a lot since this morning about tomorrow. Seriously. I made this post today to somehow help me answer the questions inside my mind, and to help me feel better. I don't really like it when I wake up in the morning feelin' like P. Diddy. Just kidding. I meant, waking up early in the morning to go study, review, learn and stuffs about school. And, I'm going to do all that for two weeks, every weekdays, including Saturday (I checked the calendar and found that Saturday's included. T_T), and I'm going to do it on Summer vacation. Wow. But still, thank God it's only happening in two weeks, 4 hours, and it's a big help. It's for my own good, anyway. Another "thank You" for God because I'm one of the luckiest person in this world to be able to go to school and to learn. A lot of children are wanting my place. I really have to be thankful with that. I pray that they will be able to go to school like me. I feel much better now. *exhale*

I feel a little bit excited for tomorrow. Just a teenie tiny bit. I hope we all do good on our Summer review. :3

Oh! I wanted to say "Hi!" to my NiGee. Look, NiGee! I'm using the kitty smiley everywhere. *giggles*

Mood: Happy, wondering, a little bit excited, thankful
Listening to
: Birds chirping, campaign jingles, sounds of cars and other vehicles
Reading: plurks
Watching: nothing
Playing: nothing, but I'm in the process of downloading this Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters Online. I'm looking forward to playing it sooner. :3
Eating: nothing, but I ate 3 pan de sals with corned beef and tuna spread inside. Yum! :3
Drinking: nothing, but I drank juice this morning. Oh! H2O is still my first love. Hee.




Daydreaming, believing, keeping the faith;
Ceegy ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment