Let's help Tinkerbell find the lost treasure.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

It's feels so good when you've helped someone and when someone trusts in you

April 8, 2010 - Thursday

Hello, Tinkie!

Just wanted to share something beautiful to you.

I never thought we'd be this close. I never thought we'd be really good friends.

Today, we had this heart-to-heart conversation online. I never thought we could be that serious because we were too hyper and we kept on sending emoticons to each other and just playing around. It's also a good thing she trusted in me. She thought of sharing probably one of her biggest challenges that she just had faced. It's probably also the biggest. I let her share, I read her messages, I responded. She kind of have grown from that somewhat "traumatic" experience. I kind of saw my self in her. The same fears, same feelings, same thoughts. It's just beautiful.

Another story. It's different from the first one. This one didn't need heart-to-hearts, no. Anyway. We don't know each other, and I'm not really sure how are we connected. Probably from some online buddies. I tried to help her and she thanked me-she even said it when I was in the middle of unexpectedness and stuffs. It was the sweetest part. I don't know. It made me go "awww" inside of me. I said "Sure thing...", she replied to me with "thank you very much :)". What made it more sweeter? We don't know each other, but she thanked me like that and I felt the soul of her "thank you".Yes, I'm sentimental like that.

Probably the sweetest thank you's that I'll receive in my life is the thank you's that I wasn't expecting at all. I'll just help those who needs a helping hand. And the help that comes from your heart is also the sweetest thing that you could give to the people around you. It's where the unexpected thank you's comes along.

God really loves me. God really love us.
I'm currently in the state of ultimate happiness.

Mood: Happy, free, thankful, euphoria mood
Listening to: Nat and Alex's beautiful voices, the kids playing outside
Reading: plurks, Tumblr seryes, tweets, stuffs
Watching: YouTube videos, First Time
Playing: songs, videos
Eating: nothing right now. But I'm loving Chillz Cookies and Cream from Mini Stop, and sweets of course!
Drinking: nothing right now. I'm loving water and juice!



Daydreaming, believing, keeping the faith;
Ceegy

No comments:

Post a Comment